Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

VINTAGE TAMA TECHSTAR TS 305 Analog Drum Synth Module

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VINTAGE TAMA TECHSTAR TS 305 Analog Drum Synth Module

Selling a vintage analog drum synth. Tama Techstar TS 305. In great condition and even comes with original face cover sheet.
    Super cool analog drum sounds. Nice bass and snare. Capable of getting some very interesting tones from this. Check out you tube for some sound clips.

Drop me a line, call, or text if you're interested. $315 shipped

Thanks for looking.

Seven13-Five05-Nine847

Paypal gift or cash in person only. I've got plenty of good feedback on ebay, user id analogfizz . I used to buy and sell(even traded) about 10 years ago here on the classifieds. It's been so long I don't even remember what the id or email was. Lots of gear I'll be unloading here in the next few weeks.  Most of its on my local Craigslist as well. I'm in the Houston,Tx area and have lots of experiance in packing and shipping. If you'd like to see my listings just go to Houston CL( or here as well) musical instruments and type in thethiefandthearchitect and don't forget to check us out on facebook.20130925\_131147.jpg20130925\_131141.jpg

Simmons Pearl X analogue Roland tr TB Synare synthesizer

Attached Files

*bump

Comment

Working...
    X