Red Witch Fuzz God, JHS Versa Trem, Akai Custom Shop Compressor

xraylemur

• Members

I've got a JHS modded boss tr-2, it's called the versa trem. It takes the tr-2 (which is the standard for tremolo, simple but great sounding) and fixes the slight volume drop by adding a volume knob, increases the depth and rate knobs sweep, and gives it an led that blinks in time with the rate (there is a big knob on the rate that is pretty easy to move with your foot if you need to change speed during a song). - $120

I've also got an akai custom shop compressor. These have the same guts as the biyang compressors, but they're in a sturdier and nicer looking housing. they use premium german wima caps and the same chip the keeley comp uses (ca3080e). So you get a great analog compressor, but on a budget. - $60

KEEPING THE FUZZ GOD FOR NOW SORRY!!!!

All Work great. I'll hear an offer on most anything for trades, but the particular stuff i'm looking for deals on are:

fuzz face based fuzz, , fuzz that works well with bass or bass drive pedal (particularly catalinbread sft), a nice tap tremolo (catalinbread, diamond, empress), a good hot plexi/brown sound type drive pedal, earthquaker devices sea machine, subdecay proteus

Archived