bodenhamer bloody murder, meathead, copilot for sale

stonem66

• Members

Up for grabs are three sweet stompboxes.

The first is a clone of the bodenhamer bloody murder overdrive. I own and have used one of these babys for years they are the best OD for metal PERIOD! Anyway I cloned mine for my other guitar player since they are impossible to find so I built a clone for myself while I was at it. Sounds just like my bodenhamer, same board, same caps (even brand name) same 1% resistors neutrik jacks, true bypass, great pedal with a kool 15 layer slimeball paint scheme with glow in the dark paint blended in done by yours truly,and a bright lime green LED- $75 shipped and paypaled.

Second is a dam meathead clone. Sabbath on steroids. Sounds great used NOS Phillips magnavox caps, 1% resistors, all other caps are high grade, neutrik jacks true bypass and a pretty pink finish that made me dub the pedal "The Sweethead" SOLD

And third is a copilot effects Antenna. Great Ring mod I got in trade recently just not my thing. Good shape a couple of dings. SOLD

• Members

all prices are shipped. Paypal gift would be GREATLY appreciated since they hold my funds for weeks and I need the money badly but gift isnt required I understand the need for security. I have deals here, rigtalk, i love fuzz, sevenstring forum, and ebay if you need referances I have never had a bad deal with anyone. Thanks for looking. Oh and a pic of the copilot for you sexy lil MAFKs

Archived