Gibson Les Paul DeLuxe '76 $1500 obo

a1000leaves

• Members

click here for pics! $1500 obo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20950872@N06/

Up for grabs is a vintage gibson les paul deluxe. All original parts to my knowledge except for the knobs, a brass nut and maybe the input jack plate.....the pickups and tuners are definitely stock comes with the factory case which is a little beat but still works. Im no expert but have owned alot of 70's gibsons. the guitar is a true relic. Not too heavy for a 70's lp either just around 9BLBS. LOTS of paint wear on the original cherry sunburst. NO cracks or breaks but, plenty of buckle rash paint flakes and nicks. super flat 70's style frets just like every 70's lp I've owned. some indentations in the camp fire chord area but still plays great with low action and no buzzing. Unfortunately at some point in the guitars life someone scratched the serial number to make it Illegible. Due to the type of pancake body constructions, mild volute and the decal serial number style i believe this is a '76 but cannot be certain. the guitar has been this way since I've owned it. before me a friend owned it for about six years. Cool guitar i just want something with full size humbuckers the mini hums just aren't really my thing. No issues other than lots of play wear and the serial number being illegible.

• 3 weeks later...