Edwards Jimmy Page relic

Barryj61

• Members

******SOLD********

Yeah, yeah, cloggin' up the classifieds...................

This is a 2005 (I beleive) Edwards Jimmy Page model - I think the exact model designation was E-LP-112LTS. This is an exceptionally well made Les Paul, modeled after Jimmy's famous sunburst model (including the wear patterns!). This particular has a bit more heft than other Edwards I've had (this is my 3rd!) - just a tad under 9 lbs. Mine also has a beefy 50's neck - maybe not historically accurate, but it sure feels good.

Speaking of not historically accurate, 2 changes were made that enhanced my own enjoyment of this guitar. First, the tailpiece is a locking Tonepros unit - it really does make a difference in sustain, as well as making string changes easier. I've got the strings top wrapped for a slinkier feel, but it works perfectly well strung conventionally as well. The pickups are the stock Seymour Duncan JB/59 set - but the JB in the bridge now has a nickel cover. I know the original JP Les Paul had an uncovered bridge pickup, but that mismatched look always drove me bonkers - I can remove the cover easily enough if you like.

Comes with the factory supplied ESP-logo gigbag (the same triangular shape as the 90's Gibson gigbags). Not really looking for trade for this one, but you might surprise me (my other thread contains my trade bait - I might combine the 2).

How about $850 shipped, insured and Paypalled?

Jumbo sized pictures here: http://picasaweb.google.com/barryj61/EdwardsJP#

DSC_0040.jpg

Archived