ESP Eclipse Custom Shop Neck-Thru CHICAGO

jdig

• Members

SOLD

This thing is meant to be played and has been gigged, etc. It's not a museum piece. I think the nut needs to be replaced. It will need a setup. I am looking for a local pickup in Chicago.

Partial trades plus cash considered.

Sorry, Im lazy and pasting my cheesy CL posting below:

This guitar is an absolute beast. One-of-a-kind guitar from one of the best custom shops in the world. This was an ESP artist's custom order and was used as a backup on tour. To order this exact guitar from the ESP custom shop would cost $6600. It has all of the tone of a Les Paul, but with the playability and aggressiveness of an ESP. The SET-THRU neck design is the best feature of this guitar: a Les Paul with easy playability up to the 24th fret. You only need to hold it for a second to realize how amazing that is. The color is a dark green transparent coat that looks almost black in certain lighting.

This is a single humbucker(bridge) model. I currently have a Wolfetone Legend Humbucker installed. I also have the original EMG 81.

List of features:

SET THRU neck

Extremely rare Sugizo ESP Custom shop headstock shape

24 3/4" scale

thumbnail block inlays, ESP logo at 12th fret

24 frets

Mahogony body

Full body & neck creme binding

Ebony Fretboard

Sperzel locking tuners

Includes original hardshell case (beat)

More pics here:

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u316/jdiguido/ESP/

P1000787.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Did you get the nut fixed yet?

No, the nut isnt a total loss. It plays fine, but the cuts are wider than the 10 gauge set of strings I have on there. I figured a new owner would want the nut cut to their preferred string gauge.

• Members

This thing is amazing. I see it all the time on craigslist and wish I had the money. Unemployment is killing me right now.

It really is, Im starting to consider selling a different guitar from the collection. Looking to trade for a Gibson if anyone is near Chicago.

• Members

It really is, Im starting to consider selling a different guitar from the collection. Looking to trade for a Gibson if anyone is near Chicago.

I've got a black SG standard that rips, but I probably wouldnt be able to afford what you would want on top of it.

Bump for a sweet axe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived