FA: MIJ Ibanez RG 3120 Prestige Deep Red

rosskoss

• Members

For Auction: Ibanez Prestige RG 3120 DR.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200523649464&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

IMG_0994.jpg

Ebay Description: "You are bidding on an Ibanez Prestige 3120 in Deep Red color. If you're looking at this guitar, you're probably aware that this is part of the original series of Made in Japan Ibanez Prestige guitars. These are very high quality guitars that were made with great attention to detail. This guitar was built either in 2001 or 2002 as those were the only two years that the Deep Red finish was offered.

This specific example has never been used in bars or gigged anywhere professionally. I've only used it once at church and 2-3 times at plays. It has been used in a smoke-free home. There are dings, blemishes and regular wear over time that I've tried to photograph. I have additional photos at this link -

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa98/rosskoss/IbanezRG3120/.

I had one of the nuts replaced because the threads wore out. You can find replacements at Stewmac, Guitar Center, Ebay etc. if needed.

The RG 3120 has one of the best necks that Ibanez has ever put out and I would rate the neck better than those found in the Ibanez signature models. (like PGM, JEM etc) This guitar has the original Dimarzio PAF ProDimarzio Tonezone in the bridge. Both these pickups have very distinctive tonalities that make them ideally suited for styles like Jazz fusion, progressive rock, rock, instrumental guitar etc. I have the guitar set up to my specifics needs and it plays like a dream.

I'll be shipping the guitar in a Charvel Jackson hardshell case. The case has a gash on on the top however it does not compromise protection of the guitar. I have tried to list this auction as accurately as possible. If you have any questions, please contact me and I'll do my best to answer them.

I have the reserve set low. Good luck bidding! "

Archived