Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aslin Dane (Korean) Les Paul style

Arguably the best of all Korean LPs, the guitar has a phenolic fretboard (looks and feels like ebony) and a redesigned neck heel that makes it easier to reach to uppermost frets.

The guitar has been retrofitted with an Earvana intonated nut for perfect intonation, and comes with straplocks and a color matched Blue Mountain strap, and a form fitting hard shell case. $300 o/bo

My E-ddress is Mperlowin@sbcglobal.net

"When I gave food to the poor, they called me a saint. When I asked why the poor were hungry, they called me a communist." - Mother Teresa.

"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come wrapped in the American flag and carrying the cross of Jesus"- Sinclair Lewis.

'Ketchup is a vegetable" - Ronald Reagan.

"Let's all hope Olbermann gets put in the hospital for something serious fairly soon" - G.Z. Sound
    +++++
    My web site

I'll bet money that was designed by Ben Chafin, who also designed the Dean EVO. Same superb heel. My avatar is an EVO Special.
    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Working...
    X