Harmony Rocket and ampeg j20

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmony Rocket and ampeg j20

1969 harmony rocket single pickup

Has plenty of wear on the body, nothing awful. Looks like a well loved old guitar. The frets are in good shape, the tuners hold tune well.
    Its currently setup with flatwound 12s. Sounds great, plays great. Its just not doing anything for me right now. I'm really having a hard time playing anything other than my tele.
    $350

ampeg j20

handwired 22 watt combo
    sounds pretty rad, too big for my apartment, not massive enough for explosions I wanna do
    $400
    good deals with : MCon, hodder, dixie789456,geekocaster,Panoramic,Xenoanthropus

pm'd on the rocket... is there a case for it?
    Good Deals With : ASoRelle, xtacles, torgeot, Quiszero, old_metal_head, RedElefant (more to come)

Comment

That's the only ding really on the body. Everything else is just where the paint is chipping off.

paint is wore on both sides of the neck in that one spot. also a small ding there but its not noticeable when you are playing

I have the pickguard for it, its just not on it right now.

Also, there are no cracks in the body, and its not coming apart. That's just where the paint is flaking off. This thing is really really solid. It just has that ding in the lower horn and that's it.

Comment

bump

Comment

PM sent..

Thanks,
          Larry

Comment

Working...
          X