FS: ESP Custom Shop Hybrid

aporcelainsky

• Members

please email me if my PM box is full:

aporcelainsky (at) yahoo.com

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

ESP Custom Shop Hybrid 

This should not be confused with the LTD models, this is from ESP's custom shop in Japan (as indicated by the custom shop logo on the back of the headstock). I believe they were only made in 1998 and originally sold for $2000 15 years ago!! This guitar has a quarter sawn hard maple neck with rosewood fretboard and mother of pearl inlays. The body is alder with seymour duncan STR-1 in the neck and SH-1B in the bridge. The guitar has a vintage thin neck and plays effortlessly. Great upper fret access with the double cutaway. This is the perfect blend of a les paul junior and a tele, especially with the belly cut! A couple things worth mentioning: there is a minor finish crack in the neck joint as pictured, a few bumps on the headstock, and a minor finish issue above the nut. There are a few other minor blemishes, but I think those are the major ones. Comes with a hard case.

Asking Price: $700

IMGP9609.jpg

IMGP9610.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

photo.JPG

5.jpg

6.jpg

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

please email me if my PM box is full:

aporcelainsky (at) yahoo.com

Archived