Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** FOR TRADE *** DANELECTRO GUITARLIN / LONGHORN GUITAR. ***ODDBALL***

90's era, all original. A couple of nicks but is all rock solid and in great overall shape. Stupidly rare guitar... Good luck ever seeing another one.

Want to do a one-for-one trade for something else. Not interested in metal guitars... besides that I'm game for anything. I've done many successful trades and sales on here, Gretsch Pages and offsetguitars.com. You should have some sort of track record doing trades too.

GOOD GUITAR SALES/TRADES WITH: Skyfish, Buggyman, Rick Stagola, Great Dane, Trainbridge, Letsgocoyote, Bonedaddy... and a few more I've probably forgotten. Many other trades on other forums as well with no problems.

GOOD GUITAR SALES/TRADES WITH: Skyfish, Buggyman, Rick Stagola, Great Dane, Trainbridge, Letsgocoyote, Bonedaddy... and a few more I've probably forgotten. Many other trades on other forums as well with no problems.

Comment

What part of the country do you live in?  Give me a dollar value for trade.  I have items to trade or cash to buy.  If you are willing to take cash give me your very best offer!

Al

Comment

still available

Comment

• al kelly
          al kelly commented
          Editing a comment

Can you help me with a dollar amount for a purchase  or something you're interested in for a trade.  I need a starting point.

Al

Would you trade it for a 1990s Danelectro U2 in dark red/burgandy?

Comment

Working...
        X