Beautiful TAYLOR 414ce 04-05

rmc8

• Members

Somebody buy this guitar!!!! I can do BAY AREA meetups. Price Drop: $1250 shipped

Hi all,

So I am new to this forum and this is my first time selling here. My ebay ID is rmc* just so you guys can check that I am legit(msg me if you want verification). Up for sale is a professionally setup 2004 Taylor 414ce with Expression System. This guitar sounds and feels AMAZING and SMOOTH as the action has been professionally setup/lowered. I definitely don't want to sell this, but I have no choice. The guitar has no cracks or dents at all. It has some very very very minor cosmetic wear that has been pictured: very tiny dings in the clear finish on the back of body(no it is not peeling) and slight wear on head. There is also a small ding on the neck but this does not affect its performance. All these are barely noticeable. The guitar just got new strings and new batteries for the p/u. I am asking $1300. Guitar comes with xlr cable, truss rod adjustment tool, and black hard case(one latch does not work). Please pm me for any questions as I also have a 2006 210 wit p/u for sale.

On to the pics:

IMG_9452.jpg

IMG_9449.jpg

IMG_9457.jpg

IMG_9453.jpg

IMG_9447.jpg

IMG_9443.jpg

IMG_9442.jpg

IMG_9456.jpg

IMG_9454.jpg

IMG_9446.jpg

• 2 weeks later...