Breedlove C25/SREAB American Series with Baggs and OHSC - near mint 1095.00

fitness1

• Members

SOLD

Sitka top, EIR back and sides, ebony fingerboard and bridge, abalone rosette and top purfling, rosewood headstock overlay. 1 3/4 nut, 2 1/4 saddle, 25.5 scale length. LR Baggs Element with soundhole volume and tone control. JLD bridge truss system. Full gloss finish.

If you are a fan of Breedloves, you will be very happy with this one. I've owned 4-5 C sized instruments and this one is just as good as the Masterclass ones I've had previously. This was a Guitar Center exclusive....here's their page about it...

http://platinum.guitarcenter.com/Guitars/view_listing.cfm?prodId=4600&subCat=&type=

The guitar and case are perfect except for two minor things......there are some fine scratches below the strings where the pickguard would normally be from fingernails......these are minor enough that they are not visible in natural light, only under incandescent lighting. I've buffed the area out and it's really not a big deal at all, just giving full disclosure. Also, someone wasn't very careful with their string changes.....they didn't hang on to the ball end when pulling the strings through the bridge and there are some very small dents "south" of the bridge from that (see pics for just how minor).

Nothing else to mention at all.....just a solid wood instrument, nicely appointed and built in the USA!

These carried a list price of 2699.00, but you can have this one for:

1095 plus paypal and shipping

PRICE DROP TO 1200 PLUS SHIPPING/PAYPAL

1250 and actual shipping to the lower 48 only on my Fedex account. Add 25.00 for paypal if you want to go that route and I'll cover the rest. Will ship polished up with a fresh set of EJ16's installed. Fingerboard freshly cleaned and conditoned and frets polished.

NOT interested in trades.

There are some reflections in the pics.....not imperfections....

fitstop@charter.net

am11p.jpg

am8v.jpg

am12s.jpg

am13.jpg

am14f.jpg

am7l.jpg

am16n.jpg

am9c.jpg

am10.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Archived