1987 Marshall 2555

KevinSavage

• Members

HC members,

Due to medical expenses, I'm being forced to sell my 1987 Marshall 2555 Silver Jubilee 100w head.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marshall-255...item1e99292835

One of the rarest and most tonally sought after 100w Marshall's ever made, this guy stands up next to the 67/68 Plexi, and the JTM45/Bluesbreaker in the Marshall world.

This amp is in killer condition. Additionally, this is the even more rare Canadian import model, consisting of a heavy duty power switch, lay down Drake transformer, and beefed up power supply. The same model as Joe Bonamassa's #1 Jubilee that's been with him throughout his career.

This amp has never been drilled/modded, toured with, heavily used, and certainly never abused. The amp was meticulously combed through and retubed with matched EL34's and ECC83's. My tech gave the amp an immaculate bill of health.

Be advised, THIS IS NOT A REISSUE, this is not a JCM Slash, or a small box 50, even though this amp can be run at 50 watts via a high/low power switch on the front of the amp.

Scope the eBay listing for additional information and photos, and reach me via KevinSavage13@gmail.com for questions/concerns.

Thanks and take care!

-K.

5e28df327f2ba1ee20edfe1c9fbe51d7.thumb.JPG.9edc388a9da0e5d336610cdeaf0b3b77.JPG

Archived