Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Anniversary - RARE - WTTF Amp Head

Only selling because I got this in on some deals, and I have a C-1 ATX that has sentimental value to it, and I can't justify having two of pretty much the same guitar.

Guitar is a rare model, only made one year, and this is one of two I've ever seen.
    It is basically the same guitar as a C-1 ATX, but has a rosewood board with cross inlays, EMGs with chrome covers, and chrome hardware.
    Also has locking tuners and a Graph Tech nut.
    Guitar plays and sounds absolutely great, you're welcome to come try it out.

I've had my hands on a number of Schecters, and this is one of the best ones I've put my hands on. This is NOT a low end model, this is the highest model Schecter makes in their Diamond Series.
    Jump on the chance of owning an incredibly rare guitar.

Asking price is $375 Shipped OBO, but I'm flexible. Only trade is for an amp head. A Peavey VTM, Ultra Plus, JCA100H or 50H, or whatever else you got.

Guitar will ship in a padded gig bag and be packed to survive hiroshima.

You can also reach me through my email, which I'm checking every waking hour:
    BryannnnnDavis@gmail.com
    Let me know if you're from HC if you decide to email rather than post in the thread or PM me.

Fender Highway One Telecaster | Squier Telecaster | Squier Stratocaster | LTD EC-600
    Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Working...
X