Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Mesa Single Rect. $740 Shipped

Mesa single recto series 2 head.

Great condition. The head comes with the original FS and cover.

$740 Shipped. These are quick pics using my wifes camera she uses for work. The damn lens is longer than my arm and I had to stand 15 feet away which it STILL took the pics too 'close-up.'

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Good transactions with: JonathanD, NixerX, sdhupelia, jtizel666, The suicider, dbonanzam, phatgirl, Xenoanthropus, Sixtonoize, 98 les paul </font></div>

As of right now SOLD!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Good transactions with: JonathanD, NixerX, sdhupelia, jtizel666, The suicider, dbonanzam, phatgirl, Xenoanthropus, Sixtonoize, 98 les paul </font></div>

Comment

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="3"><font size="2"><br><br>Les Paul Standards, USA Fender Strat, Highway One Tele, PRS Custom 24, PRS SC250, Gibson SG, Martin DC16-RGTE<br><br><br><br><br>Mesa Single Recto, Epi Valve Standard, Blackstar HT-5, Vox AC15C1<br><br><br><br>Good deals with: Thirsty One, Beckman, Facing Failure, ashasha, the new guy, Townshend, Alecto, Gatelyne ....many others (please remind me if you see this!)</font></font></div>

Comment

Working...
      X