Harmony Central Forums
No announcement yet.

WTB/WTTF: Squier Telecaster or MIM Tele (or other cheap but good Tele)

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB/WTTF: Squier Telecaster or MIM Tele (or other cheap but good Tele)

I've got Tele GAS bad. So I'm looking to buy a Squier Tele or any other cheap Tele. I love the natural or butterscotch blonde look. Also like the sunburst, but finish doesn't really matter.

I have:
    Aria Pro II Strat - Painted like a Frankenstrat. Has Dragonfire pickups installed.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony - Not sure of the year. Changed all plastics to black, but have the cream plastics if that is what you desire. has scratches, but plays and sounds great. Fretboard has been dyed.

Also I have a Digitech Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive pedal. Like new with box.

I have a Natural Ash finish SX custom handmaid Telecaster. Its a standard tele configuration, Has custom features like a belly cut on the back and a forearm cut on the top like a strat would have for confort but its a tele. also has a very nice maple neck with side binding that makes it very nice. Plays nice and sounds like a tely should. The Swamp ash body resonates well. Its up for trade.

Attached Files
    I shouldn't have to press 1 for english!!!

good trades with: sfam198 ,Veangeance ,silicongenetics ,blueshawk1, TomCray, Orwell,GibsonV1982,Mr JinX ,Powerglide350,danhauk, BigRoy,jimhunter.

Hi buddy: I can't figure out what is your interest to trade in but I have my Zion 1980 guitar posted in the same forum ready for trade in.
      If you are interested e-mail me to:
      Good luck!