Somebody recommend me some HIM!

Funkee1

• Members

You all know I'm not a metal guy, or whatever you call the kind of music they do, but I am curious about the band HIM.....

HIM website

MAybe it's the heartgram logo, or maybe it's the fact that every kid in socal has it on their jacket. Whatever, I am curious about these guys.

I saw one of their CDs ay work tonight, and it said "HIM is the best band playing today!" . That's a bold claim (and worded that way, sounds like a 3 year old.... Bwahaha!!)

Anyway, help an old man out......

• Members

Him is probably Finlands most succesful band. They're not that good in my opinion, but if someone would ask me which song to check out i would recommend "Right here in my arms" and "Poison Girl"...

I think they owe alot to Bam Margera (jackass/skateboarder) for making them famous amongst teens outside of Finland by sporting the heartagram logo on everything he wears...

• Members

A7X rocks the new album is outstanding!!
:thu:

It's grown on me.

At first, City of Evil was still my favorite, but the overall sound and composition just has won me over. :) I'm seeing them in April and can't wait.

My favorites are "Afterlife", #9 (name escapes me at this second) and "Dear God". Great stuff! :thu:

• Members

well, I for one enjoy a lot of their music.

I guess they call themselves "Love Metal" if you want to classify them as anything. I like the album of that name, Dark Light, and Venus Doom is ok also. Razorblade Romance is an older one thats pretty good too. In terms of songs, my faves are:

Funeral of hearts, Beyond Redemption, Killing Loneliness, Join Me, Rip off the Wings of a Butterfly, Bleed Well to name some... here's a vid for Funeral of Hearts, the 1st song I got into by them:

[YOUTUBE]0tBvcYA8N5M[/YOUTUBE]