This is one of the worst distortions I have ever used in my life. The drive channel on my Fender is almost as good! This pedal is a Metal Zone that has all the low end and midrange sucked out of it. All that is left is ear piercing treble. I used to use this pedal in my setup as follows: Ibanez RG > Vox Wah Wah > Hyper Metal > Electro-Harmonix Small Clone (exellent!) > Fender Princeton 112 amp. This thing sounds so thin! I bought an EQ to boost the bass, but it didn't work. There is no power in this pedal. I replaced it with Metal Zone, and it sounds great. Besides the Metal Zone, I own a Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion for when I go on a Nirvana trip, and I also bought a Danelectro Fabtone. This pedal is awesome!

The only good thing about the pedal.

General Comments

This went back to the store 10 days after I bought it. I've played since I was 8 years old, and I am now 14. I have a recomendation to give all you budget shoppers. If you want an awesome sounding pedal with insane amounts of low end, and a cheap ass price ($60), get a Dano Fabtone. You won't be dissapointed!