THE GUITAR SOUND RICH WITH PLENTY OF THE "WOOD" TONE CUTTING THROUGH. THESE (YAMAHA SG) MODELS HAVE NOT DONE VERY WELL HERE IN CANADA, HOWEVER, I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THAT THE AMERICAN MARKET IS EVER-MORE APPRECIATIVE OF THESE MASTERFULLY-CRAFTED GUITARS. THE COIL TAPPING FEATURES PROVIDES A "NICE" SPLIT COIL SOUND (NOT COMPARABLE TO YOUR FAVORITE STRAT SOUND) FULL OF HARMONICS AND PLEASANTLY "TWANGY". I AM MOST IMPRESSED WITH THE SUSTAIN AND TONE FROM THE PICKUPS, THEY ALSO LOOK REALLY NICE, (BLACK WITH GOLD SCREWS). THE GUITARS TONAL-DIVERISITY IS MUCH! GREATER THAN ANY LES PAUL I HAVE PLAYED.

VERY RELAIBALE VERY DURABLE PERIOD. PERHAPS THE SINGLE BEST ATTRIBUTE OF THIS GUITAR.

General Comments

THESE GUITARS ARE FOR THOSE OF US (PERHAPS THOSE OVER 30!!) WHO APPRECIATE FINELY CRAFTED INSTRUMENTS WITH TONS OF !! SUSTAIN!!!.

OVERALL I REALLY LIKE THIS GUITAR AND SUSPECT IT WILL - AS IT IS SUPPOSE TO - BECOME A COLLECTORS ITEM!. THANK YOU. IF YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GUITAR PLEASE SUBMIT A RESPONSE ON THIS SITE. P.S. I DO NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE E-MAIL BUT WILL SHORTLY.