Anonymous Reviewer

Music Man Ball Family Reserve John Petrucci 7 Electric Guitar

I'm not typically a big fan of signature guitars but this has got to be an exception to anyone out there. I mainly play progressive metal. The amp I use is the Line 6 Vetta. On high gain settings, this thing growls. The bridge humbucker is a monster. It is high output without the uncontrollable feedback. The neck pickup is good with almost a Les Paul feel to it. The best part of this guitar is the center setting on the three way toggle. It splits the bridge/neck pickups only using the inside coils. It has a neat scooped sound especially on clean settings. It almost has a single coil quality to it. Great sounding guitar! There are no dislikes in this category.

No problems whatsoever in the 60 days I have owned it. It is a Music Man with Petrucci's name on it.

General Comments

I have tried several of these and have owned many other guitars; mostly Gibson Les Paul's. This would certainly have to rank as one of the best guitars I have ever owned/played. I would recommend to anyone to at least give it a try. Like any guitar, play before you buy.