cc999

Vox Valvetronix AD50VT 50w 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp

I am playing with an American Strat and it blows the house down at full wattage. I mean hurt your ears power (not even at full power) but crystal clean! The distortion settings (via amp styles or gain) are absolutly fantastic. If you cannot find a sound to suit your stlye I would be shocked.

I have just purchased this amp about a week ago but it is built solid. This amp can definatly be used in a gig in up to a medium venue. It is a touch heavy but is also not a problem to cart from place to place.

General Comments

I have been playing off an on now for 20 years. I am the kind of person who fully investigates every product before I buy. This is the best 359 dollars I have ever spent! If this were lost or stolen I would go right to the store and replace it with the exact same amp. I looked at Fenders offerings in the 300-700 range as well as Marshall, Crate, and Peavy. NOTHING even comes close to this amp. You owe it to yourself to try this out before you buy anything, I guarentee you will not be dissapointed.

I purchased mine at the Guitar Center where they just came in 2 days before. I got the last one. They were sold out in 2 days! I think the more the word gets out on this amp the harder it will be to find so if you find it you better get it quickly. Remember the 30 watt model won all types of awards in various guitar magazines and when this gets reviewed it will do 1 better.