I run this through a Peavey Bandit 112. I have also run through a Peavey Classic 30 at times. I use several BOSS effects and a Dunlop CryBaby 535. The GE-7 adds character and tone like you wouldn't believe to your mix. The only reason I don't give this a ten is that on higher outputs the GE-7 adds a bit much noise and feedback. Mind you this is usually on high gain settings where noise and feedback are expected, but still.

I have used BOSS pedals since 1987 without problems. They're really reliable. I still have a flanger from 1987 that is working perfectly. The GE-7 I've had since 1997 and it works like a charm. I never gig with backup pedals, because all I use are BOSS, and a Dunlop CryBaby 535, also built like a tank. Very dependable stomp boxes.

General Comments

The best thing about this pedal is simply that you can mold your tone into anything. And I mean that. Anything. This pedal should be used by everyone who doesn't already have an EQ pedal. Run through your FX loop it becomes really powerful. If you're into Jaz, you can get your sound. If you're into Metal, you don't need a metal zone, just a high-gain amp and the GE-7. If you're into blues you'll love the way you can boost your mids with this puppy. The GE-7 is just an incredible pedal I don't think I could live without. If stolen or lost, I would definitely buy another one. It's an incredible stomper you need to have.