Richard-Dm0tU

Vox Valvetronix AD50VT 50w 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp

I play many styles, and use a variety of guitars with it. The amp models are the best I've heard, and I have owned quite a few modelers. Very realistic, and tweakable to create your own frankenstein amp. Can go from super clean to nasty.

I bought a used one that has had some use, and it works like a charm.

General Comments

I have to laugh to myself when I read complaints about this amp - I don't think that some people would be happy no matter how much you give them. This amp is the answer to all of my needs right now - 11 superb amp models, adjustable power output from 1 to 50 watts, 11 good quality effects, line out for recording with good speaker simulation, and in a live situation, 3 switchable amp models (CH1 & 2 + manual). The lack of effects loop doesn't bother me because I don't use them - I'd just have to split my pedal effects any way to put the compressor, overdrive, etc. in front and modulation effects in the loop. I like the effects on the amp for recording, but will retain the pedals for live playing because I feel most comfortable with them. This amp is unbeatable for recording, practicing and live playing. Only 3 amps switchable? Get over it - thats two more than you had before! Change your presets during break and stick to your setlist. 40 years of playing through amps, and this one of my favorites.