Adam Baker-NEuKb

Fender Strat Pak with Frontman 15G Electric Guitar

I like rock, it's ok for that, but it isn't great for bends and it doesnt sound real great in general. I use it with the amp it came with, the Fender Frontman 15G. It is very noisy, on clean settings, on other settings it's not so bad. I don't really like the sound. This guitar is ok for softer music and maybe metal, but not great fro clean tones or rock. I'm not a fan of the sound, but it isn't terrible for the price.

It is pretty durable from what I can tell. The finish is mint on mine after three or four years. The strap that came with the guitar liked to slide of the strap buttons, I don't really like them, but there are solid nonetheless. I can depend on it, but I would bring a backup just in case.

General Comments

I have been playing for 3 or 4 years now, ever since i got this guitar. I own this and a Johnson Thinbody (great guitar). I wish I had looked around a little more and gotten a better guitar. This guitar is good for a beginner, but I believe I am past that stage. I would not buy it again if it was lost or stolen. I love the finish, and dislike the sound. It is decent for a beginner's guitar.