Kevan-blvEh

BBE Boosta Grande Clean Boost Effect Pedal

I bought this pedal simply to match the output of my Fender Deluxe Player's Stratocaster to my Epiphone Les Paul Standard, as I didn't really feel like turning around and re-adjusting my amp every time I change guitars onstage. I'm using this to balance the output between single coils and humbuckers. My effects are a Boss Tuner>BBE Boosta Grande>Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah>Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus>Boss Noise Suppressor>Line 6 DL4>Ernie Ball Passive Volume Pedal>Mesa/Boogie Nomad 100 (12AX7 & EL34)>Mesa/Boogie Traditional Rectifier 4x12. The pedal is never noisy when I click it on or off, and gives me all the clean volume boost I need, which is exactly what I bought it for. It doesn't color my sound at all, and as far as I can tell, it has true bypass.

I can and do depend on this pedal, and while playing gigs I do use it without a backup.

General Comments

I've played mostly hard rock, blues, gospel and reggae for about four years. It matches what I do very well, and I would buy it again if it were stolen. I love that it has an LED light to tell me when it's on, and it's about the average price for an overdrive/boost pedal. Overall, I like it.