I'm using couple of Gibson Les Pauls, a set-neck '94 Ibanez Iceman IC-500, and a MIM Richie Sambora Strat (no laughing!) thru a Marshall Mosfet 100 watt amp and 2 Marshall 4X10 cabs. I like playing more "classic" rock (KISS, Aerosmith, Zep, etc.) than anything else, and the combo of the 2000 Express and the Marshall gives exactly what I'm looking for.

Dependability seems to be fine, but the LCD display light has crapped out on it, so it's a hassle seeing what your doing on it. I traded a guitar for it and the X-15 foot pedal. It's always worked fine for me for the past 5 years.

General Comments

I've been playing for 25 years, and used various stomp boxes, but this thing is like having an army of stomp boxes. I'd get another, if I could locate one. If it got stolen, I'd hunt the guys family down, and kill them one by one until they ratted out the thief. One thing I don't care for is the 12 string simulation (UGH!)...it sounds like a ring modulator cranked wide open. It really inspires my playing, and I need all the inspiration I can get ;)