Simply the best guitar amp ever made. The different tones you can get by using the master volume and volume settings range from sweet clean to nasty dirty. The reverb & tremolo are just beautiful. I've been playing for 40 years and nothing touches this amp. I have a 1994 limited edition cream Fender Blues Deluxe, a fantastic amp but it's always my second choice.

I've had this amp for 30 years now and I've had to repair it twice. Once for dry wiring and once (alas) I had to replace the original speakers (which were F*****g amazing), couldn't find another pair of those so I went with a couple of Celestion 75W. Still sounds great & still going strong.....I have to admit, I feel sorry for players with Twin Reverbs, The MM 210-65 is on another level.

I put a five because it's just such a fantastic amp but the truth is...I got mine for free from a postman in London. Well, not exactly free...I swapped it for one of those horrible grey Fender Telecasters with the Strat pickups and locking nut nonsense that I got for free from a band I played with back in the 80's.

General Comments

My 210-65 has had the pre-amp tube swapped for a transistor (a typical upgrade for these amps that actually improves the sound. I was offered 600 pounds for it 20 years ago....I said 'no way man, this baby is mine'.

Been playing for 40 years doing everything from Rockabilly, Blues, Vintage Rhythm & Blues, Ska, Reggae & everything in between. Never owned or played through an amp that comes close and probably never will.