I loved the sound of the stock pickups. It properly suits my style, since I play all kinds of rock and fast solos. Great upgrade from my Ibanez GRG 121. This guitar sounds nice in a clean tone, and when I kick the distortion with the bridge pickup, it gives a powerful crunchy tone. What I didn't like was the neck pickup in distortion - I expected a harder sound - and that effects like pinch harmonics are tough to do. But overall, I like the sound this guitar gives, very clean with good sustain.

I basically play guitar all my free time if I'm in my home, plus gigs with my band, and I've had no problems. The finish is a well done job, haven't had any problems with parts of the guitar. It's my only electric guitar now since I always sell the old ones which are of low quality, and I really like how this piece gives you the confidence for playing that you need.

General Comments

I've been playing for about 4 years - I'm fifteen - and this guitar was a big upgrade from my last guitar. I use a Randall 33 W amp, and it works just fine. I don't think I'll ever sell it, if somebody stole this piece, I'd probably look for the one who did it and break his face hard. Every time I open it from my case, I'm amazed at how good this guitar looks, and the sound didn't let me down. I chose this guitar because it was my dream guitar, and I could afford it, and it's a lot of a piece for the price I paid, it's worth every penny. So if you're looking for good quality and low price, your search is over.