The reason I got this was because I wanted to try something different for once. I always seem to geet stuck in blues mode and have trouble getting out of it. This seemed like the thing to help me get out of my rut. I run it through my Crate with a Strat. I also use a DOD EQ, a Boss DD-5, and a EH Big Muff(reissue). I just got it so I don't know all of the sonic possibilities as of yet. So far it has shined through. Some of the settings are cheesy, like some of the auto wahs. The wahs are alright for a pedal of this nature. I see that Tom Morello from Rage uses one of these. Some of the settings he uses are pretty good. Like the harmony and octave settings. The detuner is pretty cool, almost like a Flange. Don't buy this if you are just looking for a wah pedal!!!

General Comments

I do like Rage, but this was not the intent of getting this pedal.

I wanted to stretch my tonal capabilities, not imitate someone else.

As far as the price goes, you really can't find anything in this range that can do all of the things this pedal can do. Sure, it is limited to what it can do. There is also no way to edit anything. A true blessing is having a built in tuner. I have been playing for 7 years, and this is a decent piece of equipment for the money. Especially for someone on a budget. I would definately recommend it to anyone who is looking for a change for the better, but definately try one out before you buy it. If someone stole it, I would probably cry for a while and then go get another one.