I am a Strat guy normally, so this is actually the first humbucker-equipped guitar I have owned. I like the sound from both the bridge and neck pups---no issues whatsoever...no bad noises. The switch works fine, and so do the tone/ volume knobs---no crackles or hissing. The tone is bright and full on the bridge p/u....it is "warmer" than i'm used to with single-coils---but not "jazz"-type warm....just less harsh. The neck coil makes chords sound great---I can hear the individual notes just fine. I play rock/ blues for my enjoyment, and a little home recording. This will be a nice addition to my other guitar sounds.

I haven't had the guitar for more than 2 months at this point. I don't "play out", so that isn't an issue for me. The finish seems durable---I have no reason to "baby" it.

General Comments

I have been playing for my enjoyment for 30+ years.

I have lately gotten into home recording, and have been buying

equipment for this new hobby for the past 2 years.

I have an American Deluxe Strat, a MIM "project" Strat, an Ovation

Celebrity Deluxe, an Orlando nylon-string, and a ESP LTD bass.

My amps are a 65 Super Reverb, a JCM 602 Marshall, a Hiwatt Studio/Stage, and a SWR workingman's 15.

I only ended up paying $120+ $25 shipping for this beauty---I would be very sad and angry if it were lost or stolen, because I would never replace it for the price. I like it a LOT.