Here's my setup: Jackson => Boss MT-2 => Boss GE-7 => Digitech RP7 => amp guitar Metal Zone Graphic EQ fx processor This thing changes your sound so much. You'll never know how different you can sound unless you at least try it out. I can go from extreme metal, to rock, to blues, to classic rock, you name it. This thing is awesome. It is essential for your rig. You can also use it for a lead boost. Currenly, I have it on a Guns N' Roses type of midrangey sort of sound. I can get a Boston and Metallica sound out of it. Can't tell you how much I love this thing. The only bad thing is that if you're not playing, and have the level higher than it would be if it was off, is that it tends to get noisy. But if your playing there is no noise. The only reasoni give it a 9 is because of that 1 little problem. If it wasn't for that, I would give it a 10

I can't really give it a rating on reliabliity. I've never gigged with it, but so far haven't had a single problem with it.

General Comments

-I listen to rock, hard rock, metal, and blues. This pedal will adjust to any type of music you can think of.

-I've been playing guitar for 7 years now. I have a Jackson guitar with a Seymour Duncan SH-12 George Lynch Screamin' Demon humbucker, a Les Paul Studio Gem with P-90's, Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal, Boss GE-7 Graphic EQ(of course), Digitech RP-7 effects processor, Digetech Whammy 4, and a Peavey Transchorus 2x10.

-If it was to get stolen, I would definately have to get a new one.

-I looked at other eq's, but I went with the GE-7 after trying it out and hearing good things about it. Tried out some other ones, but they didn't compare.

-Before I got it, I was sort of in a slump. You know, only playing every once in a while, instead of every day like I used to. This thing got me out of my slump and got me back on track. It kicks ass!