I am using this amp with a Godin SDxt (hum/single/hum). I have recently developed a strong liking of alt-country, so I am really enjoying the built in tremolo effect. One thing really like about this amp is it brings out the differences in tones from pickup (s) that I have selected. My old amp never sounded very good with the single pickup alone or single and bridge selected. I don't particularly like the rotary effect, but I must note that I am not very familiar with the effect and I may be using it improperly. And, I have never used a real rotary speaker or pedal, so I don't have a good basis for comparison. I don't feel that the sound is quite the same as a real, 100% genuine tube amp, but this amp comes fairly close.

I've only had it for a few weeks, but it seems like it is well-made and solid.

General Comments

I am really enjoying owning this amp. It's very attractive--I like the knobs, the multi-colored led's, and the shiny grille. It looks great!

The best thing about this amp is that I have been plugging in and playing my guitar almost every day. It has been many years since I have played this often.