This pedal sounds very decent. The only problem I have with it is when I push it down to activate the wah, it receives incoming radio signals from radio stations. Its not very noticeable so I don't really care. I use it with a Fender G-DEC Junior amp which has its own built in distortions such as flange, reverb, etc along with other distortions such as metal, british, hot rod, etc. The pedal sounds great on all except the acoustic setting which does not even register on the amp, but I'll save that for another review.

I bought this used, so it looks kind of old. But it hasn't much wear and tear on it except for the battery cover was missing when I bought it. Otherwise, with a little tape, this thing will probably hold its own to being run over with a truck.

General Comments

I play just whatever I want, punk, metal, rock, etc. Even though I've only been at it for a few months, I can still play various things. If I were to lose this pedal, I would probably buy a new one, it does sound pretty nice and it IS rather flexible and is great for playing rock, metal, blues, metal, you name it.