fenderbender9

DigiTech DBM Bad Monkey Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal

I use a line 6 spider 3 30 and a fender strat. The pedal lets your guitar's tone sound through better than most pedals. The pedal is very quiet. This pedal isnt a distortion pedal.It gives your tone more of an edge. Sometimes hard to get a good higher end tone out of but very easy to get a good warm one. Good reinactment of the tubescreamer and it serves its purpose well.

I can depend on this thing any day of the week. Its built like a beast and the battery lasts a good while too. I would gig it without a back up.

General Comments

I play lots of blues music so this pedal is a great addition to my collection. I have been playing about 3 or 4 years. I also own a dunlop crybaby (another great pedal). If it were stolen then id track down the theif then hit him in the face with it.(which may kill him because of its massive build.) I like the fact that it gets a good blues tone and gives a good overdriven tube amp reinactment. The only thing i dont like is the high end tone problem. Not as easy to get one.This pedal all in all is a great addition to anyones pedalboard who wants a good blues tone.