AT FIRST, IT COMES WITH THOSE UGLY AND UNNATURAL SOUNDING FACTORY PRESETS AND SPK SIMULATOR, THAT I HAVE BEEN TESTING FOR A WHILE AND FINALLY FOUND THE PERFECT TONE FOR ANY AMP WITH THE SETTINGS THAT I HAVE NOW, WITH THE COMPRESSOR AND THE EQ I CAN NOW TUNE IN TO THE SOUNDS OF... YOU NAME IT!. IT IS NOW LIKE HAVING A LOAD OF THE BEST SOUNDING AMPS + EQ + FX . I PLAY WITH MY CUSTOMIZED FENDER STRATS AND HAVE THE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FENDER ROC PRO HEADS AND 4 BY 12 AND THE ALL SOUND AWESOME!!

I DON´T REALLY KNOW HOW LONG THIS DEVICE WILL LAST, SO IT WOULD BE TRULY GREAT THAT DIGITECH WILL HONOR THIS PROTOTYPE BY MAKING AN UPGRADED VERSION OF IT , LIKE A RE-ISSUE MODEL OF IT, WITH ALL OF THAT S-DISC 2 TECHNOLOGY BUT WITH THE SAME PRE-AMP SECTION AND SPK SIMULATOR.

General Comments

I PLAY FROM ROCK TO THE HARDEST OF METAL, MY INFLUENCES ARE : IRON MAIDEN , MEGEDETH , JUDAS PRIEST , YNGWIE MALMSTEEN , DIO , METALLICA , VAN HALEN , AND SOME OTHERS , I´VE BEEN PLAYING FOR OVER 15 YEARS IN MY NATIVE PERU, WHERE I HAVE BEEN WITH SEVERAL BANDS, AND THE BEST ONE I ALWAYS LIKED TO PLAY WAS "CHARLOTTE" WHICH WAS A BAND THAT PLAYED TRIBUTES TO IRON MAIDEN (MY FAVORITE BAND IN THE WORLD) AND SOME LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL SOUTH AMERICAN ARTISTS.

IF I LOOSE IT OR GETS STOLEN I'D BE REALLY UPSET AND I´D CRY CRY ALL DAY , HA,HA, I WOLDN'T CRY... BUT I'D BE VERY SAD.

I WISH IT COULD HAVE A WAH-WAH/WHAMMY AND HARMONIZER PROGRAMS, AND ALSO WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF THEY CHANGE THE NOISE GATE FOR SOMETHING MUCH SOFTER SO IT WOULDN'T AFFECT DYNAMICS.