Craig-epBN8

Digital Music Corp GCX Guitar Audio Switcher

Ok, the setup. Right now (it changes almost weekly b/c i'm a gear freak!) I'm running a Telecaster into a Vox Wah, Volume Pedal and then into the GCX. Loop one is either a Ross, MXR or Boss Compressor, Loops 2 & 3 are Tubescreamers, followed by an MXR Phase 90, Boss Tremolo, Boss CE-2 Chorus, Dan-Echo, Voodoo Lab Microvibe. From there my signal travels to a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe that is left on the clean channel. (this is an amazing amp) The fx sound great through the GCX; it adds no noise at all.

Even if I could afford a backup, I wouldn't need to. This thing (like the rest of DMC's gear) is built like a tank. It's been in my touring rack for 3 years...not a scratch.

General Comments

The music I play is a cross between Buffalo Tom, Phish, Counting Crows, Chicago, Ben Folds Five, DMB, and any other CD I have ever heard! The GCX is a perfect match for me. If it were stolen, someone would be seriously injured when they were found. Simply put, this a great product, made by great people. If you use more than one pedal, get yourself one of these things.