I do a few types of music...rock, some acoustic, acoustic rock, and worship stuff. This guitar certainly does not provide a rich full sound though. As everyone else has said, it's a very tinny sound. I have to admit that when I pulled the guitar out of the box and strummed it for the first time, my heart sank a bit. It just doesn't have much body. Plugged in, it sounds pretty good. I'd give it a 4 or 5 unplugged and about a 7 plugged in. So, that's why I rated it a 6. I got it primarily to lead worship with, and it did the job okay. I wouldn't do anything professional with it though.

I think this guitar will last for as long as I decide to keep it. I take good care of my guitars, and this thing is built rock solid. So, as long as you treat it well, it will most likely treat you well.

General Comments

I've been playing for six or seven years. I wouldn't buy it again if I went back in time and I could change things. I'd probably have spent a little more time researching another electric acoustic.

I do absolutely love the way it looks, but it just doesn't sound good unplugged. So, if you plan to never play it unplugged, it's a pretty good guitar for the money. But, what's the point of having an acoustic that sounds bad unplugged?