Anonymous-vE-IO

Schecter Guitar Research C-7 Blackjack 7-String Electric Guitar

Suits all my music styles real well, thrash to mellow. Use it with a JCM2000 DSL100 with Keeley electronics compresser, modded SD-1 and clean boost. Very quiet, even with high gain settings. Huge sound, great tone and sustain for days. I can't find one darn thing that I don't love about this guitar.

The mohagany body is super light but the guitar reeks of solidness and toughness. I don't know exactly what it is about it, but it feels balanced and sturdy as h e double hockey sticks. It's solid contruction inspires confidence. I feel like I can count on it.

General Comments

I've been playing for 15 years, and own a Parker Classic and a PRS CE-24 bolt on. I was looking for a guitar with a huge, terrifying sound, but also capable of sounding smooth and mellow too...this is it. Your jaw will drop to the floor when you hear the tone and sustain that this guitar has. I attribute this in part to the extended scale and string thru body bridge. I truly wasn't expecting a guitar of this quality for under 600 smackaroos. It's could sell for much more. I must say I was skeptical about ordering a guitar on line without having played it first, Korean made none the les. It must have been a truly well-though out guitar design, because it kicks any guitar's ass that I have ever played. I have fallen deeply in love with it and it has made me want to play guitar every day, not sure if that is a good thing or bad :)