waveman

Peavey Delta Blues 210 Tube Amp Combo

I bought this amp off of ebay a little over a year ago...already stocked with JJ Tesla Tubes. I use several guitars with this amp and they all sound great (humbnucking and single coil). I play mostly blues and 70's rock. The amp straight up does a GREAT job at achieving those sounds...BB King, SRV, Hendrix, Clapton, Skynard. I occasionally play a little 80's Metal and new Hard Alternative...can somewhat achieve those sounds directly through the amp with a Distortion Class pickup (I have a Dimarzio Double Whammy). This amp can sound great playing metal, but it will require that you either have a multi-effects unit plugged directly into the effect's in jack (I am using a Digitech RP 7) or your favorite metal distortion pedal using the clean channel.

I don't gig, just play at home or with friends, so I can't comment on the using this in a working environment. But I do play alot, and have not had any trouble. I am dropping a point because of the open back exposing the tubes too much.

General Comments

I don't think there is another amp I want at this point. Definately would get another without hesitation. Wished I had room for another so I could run my multi-effects to one and directly to the other.