justin-sXcUS

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Effects Pedal

This thing is got some crushing metal sounds that come out of it. I need an NS-2. I get a lot of hissing and noise. But I use it with a Randall RG200 solid state head. Sounds awesome!!!!! If metal is what you are looking for then you will find it with this pedal. I like shadows fall and other bands like it. I can get the midsy sounds that I am looking for out of this pedal. I feel it is due to the two seperate mid control knobs.

No problems with it. I use an AC adapter so I don't know how long it takes to run down a battery or anything. But I use it constantly and it hasn't failed in about 2 years now.

General Comments

I play metal all kinds really. It is a great match!!!!! Been playing now for 14 yrs and before I had a digitech metal pedal and was not a fan. If this pedal failed I would buy a new one quick. Love everything about it. The only thing I can say negative is that I would not use it if I had a tube amp in my possesion. But I would probrably keep it around for recording or something like that, or maybe a practice amp. This thing is great go get you one!!!!!