Ibanez RG7 & Yamaha Pacifica through a Peavey tube amp. Only noisy if using the distortion with out a noise gate. Although a very transparetn effects unit. Pretty close to some of the artists but of course I guess their gear is not exacltly the same... I like most effects, just the tremelo I find a bit weak.

Yes, the only part playing up is 1 led light behind the LCD display, other than that works great. I replace the valve now and again and apart from that it keeps on going. Have many times used this unit with out backup, infact for several years.

General Comments

What style of music do you play? Is this a good match? Rock, prog, jazz, funk..

How long have you been playing? What other gear do you own? about 14 years, digitech rp10 , digitech gsp 2101, BJ Amplifier (custom builder), Peavey practice amp.

If it were stolen or lost, would you buy it again or get something else? Probably would try find something similar, good and practical for where I use it

what do you love about it? What do you hate? What is your favorite feature? No big deals either way it¿¿¿s just fine...

Did you compare it to other products? Which ones? Why did you choose this one? If anything to rp6, (I use to own one when I first started guitar playing. Obviously this is a bit more sophisticated.

Anything you wish it had? No its fine

Does it help you make music, or does it get in the way? Yea sure it helps.

Anything else you'd like to share?