THIS BABY HAS A FULL SOUND UN-AMPLIFIED - I HAVE A FENDER F-65 FULL SIZE DREADNOUGHT AND THIS LITTLE GUY HAS ALMOST THE SAME PUNCH AND ITS STIL NEW! I USE IT WITH AN OLD SAMICK SM-10 AND AM BUYING SOME SORT OF EFFECTS SETUP -MOST LIKELY A ZOOM 504II.SOUNDS BRIGHT WITH THE AMP AND HAS LOTS OF BOTTOM END.VERY VERY MUCH LIKE AN OVATION -APPLAUSE WITHOUT THE ANNOTING ROUND BACK (WAIT...DID I SAY THAT ALREADY?

I WILL USE THIS FOR LIVE PERFORMING -NO WORRIES ABOUT THIS FOR DURABILITY.IT DOES HAVE THE COMPOSITE BACK AND AS I SAID THE FINISH IS MIRROR LIKE AND I KEEP IT THAT WAY.(I USE FURNITURE POLISH ON MY GUITARS,HAVE DONE SO FOR YEARS AND IT WORKS AMAZING -THATS ALL THEY ARE SELLING YOU IN THE GUITAR SHOPS AND CHARGING YOU 5 TIME THE MONEY).I WOULD USE THIS WITHOUT A BACKUP,BUT WILL HAVE BOTH MY ACOUSTICS WHEN PERFORMING AS THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT GUITARS.

General Comments

BEEN PLAYING OFF AND ON FOR 25 YEARS.I ALSO HAVE A 1976 FENDER F-65 ACOUSTIC DREADNOUGHT THAT IS MY PRIDE AND JOY.I HAVE OWNED VARIUOS ELECTRICS OVER THE YEARS BUT NONE RIGHT NOW.I BOUGHT THIS FOR THE BUILT IN PICKUPS AND THE CUTAWAY -BUT MAINLY FOR ITS SOUND AND EASE OF PLAY. I WOULD DEFINATELY BUY ANOTHER ONE BUT I KNOW I WONT FIND ONE THIS CHEAP -I BOUGHT IT REAL CHEAP FOR THIS MODEL. I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT ESPECIALLY THE PICKUPS FROM THE FACTORY.IT HAS THE CUTAWAY FOR HIGH NOTE PICKIN'.I THINK ITS ONE OF THE BEST VALUES OUT THERE FOR THIS PRICE RANGE AND EVEN AT 400 CDN WOULD STILL BE WORTH IT ALL DAY LONG.I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING IT AS IT GETS OLDER - EVEN THOUGH ITS HALF COMPOSITE IT SHOULD STILL GET BETTER WITH AGE.IT SURE ENOUGH LOOKS GREAT.