Gobs

Vox Valvetronix AD50VT 50w 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp

I play with a few things: Epiphone Les Paul Classic, Fender Strat, Ibanez Talman (PAF Joe-Neck, Red Velvet-middle, Tone Zone-bridge). They all sound great through the amp, esp the PAF Joe and the strat. The amp can get some noise if you push too hard on the gain sometimes under flouresent lights like any amp, but if you care - you can easily fix that with a few adjustments. Distortion does what I want (punkish/rock, I don't push to high gains). For me, perfect cleans. Very versitile cleans. For the money, this can't be beat if you're not a metal head.

I've gigged with it for the two years I've had it with no problems whatsoever. My settings have never failed me. It has tipped over while playing and kicked a few times and has remained loyal and in tact. I haven't done any maintenance work! Great little amp.

General Comments

If you want a good modeling amp with some good power, but also great tones at low volumes - get it. Price is affordable, sound quality is there and it's dependable. I don't remember the warranty information, but I haven't had a need for it.