I picked this little guy up in a pawn shop for $200. It looked pretty and it played nicely. So I figured, hey, if anything else, I have a really pretty guitar to hang on my wall. So I brought it home and plugged it into my Mesa Nomad and DAMN! I didn't let go of that guitar for three straight hours. It was like... like I just bought a new LP standard. I couldn't believe my luck. I finally put it down and checked it out on the internet. Apparently these guitars are going for $500 brand new. I would recommend... even if you don't play guitar, pick one up anyway because it WILL be a collectors item. Oh yeah, it sounds great too. I personally like the Seymour Duncun SH1 and SH2 so dropped them in instead of the stock pickups. I just don't play my LP studio anymore. Ok, maybe once in a while.

At higher volumes the sound can get a little tinny but not enough to deter me. It has been my backup ever since I bought it three years ago. It's solid, a little heavy but not quite as heavy as my Paul. I feel I could depend on this guitar.

General Comments

To restate what I said earlier "I didn't let go of that guitar for three straight hours. It was like... like I just bought a new LP standard. I couldn't believe my luck. I finally put it down and checked it out on the internet. Apparently these guitars are going for $500 brand new. I would recommend... even if you don't play guitar, picking one up anyway because it WILL be a collectors item.