I Play Um

Fulltone CT-1 Catalyst Guitar Effects Pedal

Total absolute crap...sorry...its true!

Looks like it could last a lifetime...similar to the companies other products I own.

General Comments

OK...avoid this pedal like the swine flu.

This is a case of splitting a hair to many times...going to the well once to often....I dunno!

I own a Fulldrive...total exellence. I also own an OCD...again I bow to the greatness of its creater.

But......

The Catalst is a complete waste of money...garbage beyond garbage...I wouldnt even puke on it so not to offend the puke!

As a boost..ok it boosts...but there is no quality overdrive or distortion on your way to the fuzz.

Its abrupt...there is no smoothness or decent level of sustain enhancement.

Nothing silky on any level going on here.

It does not resemble any type of classic type fuzz or modern fuzz you've ever heard.

Its claim of replacing several pedals on your pedal board is a joke. Not only is the joke unfunny...I think its complete false advertising.

This is proof that just because a company makes other good products it doesnt mean everything is as good...also proves boutique doesnt always count for anything worthwhile.

I hung in there with it for a few weeks trying it with several amps...Twin Reverb...Blue Angel...Carr Mercury...with several guitars...PRS McCarty...several reissue Strats...G & L Asat Classic S.

Get the picture...all quality amps and guitars.

I'm returning it...I'm out the shipping..thanks!

Discount my review all you want...YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!