Dennis-PGPT9

Schecter Guitar Research C-7 Blackjack 7-String Electric Guitar

This guitar is great for my Cyber rock sound. The Low B adds a great low end. I had trouble making the change from a six string to a seven string but Its getting better. Im using a fender Rocpro 1000 with two twelve inch speakers. Very mean sound with distortion I plug it straight in to the amp running through nothing. I use it with a SG standard The SG is my main guitar. So i wish this had seperate volume but No big deal. The guitar is kinda muddy but great for the money. ( I think I got spoiled and forgot what an average priced guitar sounded like.)

High quality but Always buy strap locks. I may replace pickups with dimazios but thats a big maybe. I would use it with out back up its very solid.

General Comments

Ive wanted a seven for a while but was always an extra so when I sold my Fender Jaguar I immediately went to the store and looked at them. If it were stolen I would buy it again with out hesitation.

The sound quality and feel is so different from my sg and it has seven strings intead of six so no comment.