I use a Yamaha RGX121x through AB10 a/b switch Watsons Distortion/eq Ibanez Delay DOD IceBox Aria Flanger Boss CS-3 Compression/Sustain Boss SD-1 Overdrive Marshall G50RCD ITs good when you use it with the delay and flanger and sounds very mellow for nice acoustic style bits. When used with distortion it's very noisy but still sounds cool. When used with distortion with all it's controls all the way up it goes f**ckin crazy. A good pedal at a nice price.

I've had it about 4/5 months now and it's very reliable, unless you supply power to it via a daisychain, then it tends to randomly cut out. I gig with it without a backup and serves me good.

General Comments

I play mainly metal so this doesn't really get much use except for in the occasional mellow part.

I've been playing for 6/7 years and own

Yamaha RGX121x

Modified Strat (one pickup/no tone volume controls)

AB10 a/b switch

Watsons Distortion/eq

Ibanez Delay

DOD IceBox

Aria Flanger

Boss CS-3 Compression/Sustain

Boss SD-1 Overdrive

Marshall G50RCD

If this pedal were lost or stolen I would definatelly consider buying another but might be swayed into spending the extra cash on a Boss one.

I love it when you turn all the controls all the way up and add some distortion cause it sounds mental but I don't really like this actual push switches on DOD pedals, although they're strong they just appear to be really weak.

It doen't really help me make music but when I write a song it's just the iceing on the cake.