Bodimach

crate V Series V18-112 18W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp

I use it with both Fenders and PRS guitars. Perfect for 80% of what I play. Very little hiss or noise.I agree with other reviews when they say that it doesn't have a ton of clean headroom compared to a 50 or 60 watt solid state. But the creamy Blues sounds that you get out of these is unbelievable for the price. The reverb is in no-way the same sounding reverb style of a Fender, however. But, good for R&R and Blues. Overdrive is reminiscent of Carlos and Sammy Hagar stylings. That may sound like an odd combination, but, think about it. I do wish it had just a tiny bit more chimey clean. But, then again, it's not a Fender. More like a Trademark 60.

I've gigged with it maybe 10 or 12 times and never a problem. Seems solid with the exception of the cheesey looking plastic corners.My friend has had one for over a year and has never had any trouble.I've only had mine since the first of the year.

General Comments

Tubes and great Blues and Rock sounds all for under $300.00 You have to be kidding. It blows the doors off of my Blues Junior and comes pretty close to my Hot Rod Deluxe and my Classic 30. Grab one while they still make these. You never know when some of these companies are going to quit making these great little secrets!