Well sorted! It is great for picking vocals, guitar, etc out of the mix and give them a 'crystal' clear sound. The presets are ok, but use them only as starting point to tweak your sound. The overall result is brilliant.

General Comments

Well I didn't 'completely' pay for this plugin if you see what I mean! However I would say it is worth the price as it is hard to get anything but good results. I love the realism of the plugin and the quality. It has never crashed and don't think it ever will. Uses very little CPU.

BUY IT!

I have been making music for about 5 years, stepping up from multitrackers to PC recording. I play guitar mainly, but can also play the piano. I am currently running the Sonic Maximizer on Windows 98se through Sonar 2.0 XL with a 1.4Ghz AMD processor, 256mb of memory, 60gb hard drive, prodigy 192 soundcard, sennheiser headphones and 5.1 surround sound speakers. Within my setup I use the sonic maximizer for Piano Vocals and guitar. To monitor the sound initially I use my headphones, but for the final mix I use my videologic 5.1 surround sound system.